In This Episode:
- Clark Grue shares the journey of Rainmaker Global Market Access since its establishment in 2007
- How is Alberta situated on the global market stage
- What types of businesses and at what stage, are businesses ripe for the global market
- The Alberta and Canada market advantage and the challenges
- Foreign workers and skills
About The Guest
President and CEO - Clark Grue, is a visionary global business leader who has advised hundreds of companies on the nuances and strategies of business expansion and diversification. His creativity and out-of-the-box thinking has guided companies and organizations to exponential growth as they embrace the global marketplace. He has been proud to apply his skills to small businesses as well as multinational, public, state-owned companies and government agencies in Business Events, Economic Development and Tourism.
Keeping a daily pulse on the global economic landscape, Rainmaker Global Business Development's expansion campaigns are built on a framework that tests your product directly within each region of interest. Rainmaker leverages experienced Global Business Partners to undertake extensive market research. They then identify profit-forward opportunities for businesses and tailor a market entry strategy specific to the region of interest – anywhere in the world!